New (to us) Dakini on Promo
“We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious. If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing. We should plague everyone with joy. If we are to die in a minute, why not die happily, laughing?"― Swami Satchidananda, The Yoga Sutras
I started my journey with yoga when I was 21 years old living in Santa Barbara, CA while attending UCSB. During my time in Santa Barbara, I was doing a work/trade program at a Bikram yoga studio when my teacher recommended I attend a teacher training. I got certified in my first 200 hour yoga teacher training for a beginner yoga class from Core Power Yoga in 2014. After I graduated from UCSB in 2015 with a BA in Philosophy and a minor in Clinical Psychology, I was called to India to attend my second yoga teacher training. For a month I was living at an ashram in the birthplace of yoga in Rishikesh, India where I studied and received my second 200 hour teacher training with emphasis in yin yoga, hatha, ashtanga, vinyasa, and yoga nidra. I began teaching yoga while traveling for a year in countries including Thailand, Qatar, Dubai and India. It was in India when I first learned and became curious about tantra and Lomi-Lomi massage. I returned from India in 2017 with the desire to deepen my knowledge and practice of yoga and tantra. In March 2018, I attended my third 200-hour yoga teacher training on the big island of Hawaii. It was at this training that i learned about kundalini and how tantra is related to opening of the kundalini energy within the body. Upon returning to California I felt my calling to tantra and began taking steps towards becoming a tantric priestess. I am an ordained priestess and wish to spread my knowledge and healing to help others achieve a higher level of consciousness, self-awareness, and bliss. Massage has been in my practice since 2010 and I incorporate Lomi-Lomi and Thai massage techniques along with intention, presence, love, healing touch, meditation, reiki healing, sacred bathing, chakra massage/meditation, color light therapy, sacred crystals, oracle cards, eye gazing, sound therapy, and aroma therapy in my sessions. You will leave my sessions feeling lighter, loved, peaceful, and relaxed. Tantra is means to heal those both physically and mentally by helping to relieve pain, remove stress, improve blood circulation, improve sleep, energy drive, self esteem and bliss.
I also offering yoga/mediation sessions in addition. You can add on time either at the beginning or end of the tantric massage. Add-ons include-
- Sacred bathing/shower ceremony using essential oils and bath salts to cleanse the aura.
- Yoga nidra at the end of the tantric massage to assist in full body and mind relaxation/ recharge.
- Hatha- a slow paced sequence of yoga poses where you hold each pose for 3 breaths or longer,
- Vinyasa- a faster paced sequence of yoga poses involving breath to movement
- Yin yoga- a deep relaxing yoga sequence involving holding easy yoga poses for 3 minutes or longer.
- Kundalini- involves a series of yoga poses, breathwork, mudras, and meditation meant to focus on the kundalini energy and 7 chakras.
- Chakra meditation- meditations focusing on one or more chakras
- Full body exfoliation to cleanse the skin so you are able to soak in and absorb energy from my healing touch without blockages or impurities. Leaves the skin soft and glowing.
I welcome men, women, and couples to my sessions.
Listed below are reviews of my sessions posted on a massage review website & submitted by *temple clients*:
To Submit Your Testimonial Click Here